Law of Life

 Law of Life

“I AM” the Resurrection and the Life.

“I AM” the Energy you use in every action.

“I AM” the Light, illumining every cell of your Being.

“I AM” the Intelligence, the Wisdom, directing your every effort.

“I AM” the Substance, omnipresent, without limit, which you may use and bring into form without any limit.

“I AM” Thy Strength—Thy Perfect Understanding.

“I AM” Thy Ability to apply it constantly.

“I AM” the Truth that gives you now Perfect Freedom.



One cannot long use the Statement “I AM,” even intellectually, until he begins to feel a deeper and deeper conviction that: “‘I AM’ all things.” Think often what these two marvelous Words mean, and always couple with the use of these two Words the Statement that: “When I say ‘I AM,’ ‘I AM’ setting in motion the Limitless Power of God in whatever I couple the expression ‘I AM’ with.”


Excerpts from Discourse 13, Volume 3

To continue reading the full Discourse online, visit:

www.saintgermainfoundation.org

沒有留言:

張貼留言